Who are we
The Legacy at Sterling is a beautifully appointed home designed for an active senior lifestyle with wide hallways, no steps, and private apartments. Our home is dedicated to creating a warm, cheerful, and attentive atmosphere for seniors in the Sterling area.
Well-trained professional staff members are available just a moment away twenty-four hours every day. Socialization is a positive force in wellness for seniors, and meals enjoyed in our gracious dining room and the social activities provided enhance health and longevity of our seniors.
Family and friends are always welcome to come share a meal or join in an activity.
- 24-Hour staff supervision for safety and security.
- Personal laundry and linen service.
- Housekeeping service.
- 3 Nutritious home-cooked meals served each day.
- Beauty and barber services.
- Assistance in appointment and transportation scheduling.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal services.
- Medication assistance.
- Social activities.
- Private dining room.
- Private apartments with baths and kitchenettes.
- Cable TV and telephone hook-ups.
- Parking for resident vehicles.
- Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning.
- Smoke alarms and sprinkler systems.
- Covered entrance for drive-up resident pick-up.
- Whirlpool Spa.
- Paid utilities.
- Wireless emergency call system.
- Close proximity to local hospital.
- Separate activity room.
- Private mailboxes.
- Gas fireplace.
- Close proximity to grade school.
Sterling, CO 80751
Phone: (970) 526-0400
Fax: (970) 526-2976